Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Packy!!




Last Saturday was a beautiful day in Portland and so I spent the day at the zoo with Alyssa!! It was great- i mean it was a gorgeous day! So it was a very crazy day at the zoo- it was Packy's 46th birthday. We got there in time to watch him eat this birthday cake. That was pretty exciting- his cake was made of carrots, celery and some other magical ingredients! He ate it all up and there were lots of excited children everywhere! After we were done, we stood in line for Alyssa to get her face painted, she wanted a Monarch butterfly and it ended up looking very cute! We saw some of the animals, I think the warm weather surprised a lot of them becasue a lot of them were just being lazy and sleeping! But we did get to see some of the animals and we rode the train- which Alyssa loves! It was a fabulous day and it was great to spend some time with "my" little girl! Here are some pics from the day- enjoy!

3 comments:

~Beth said...

love the new colors

Aimee Jo said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Packy!
I'm glad that you had a good time!! Alyssa is getting so BIG!! The pic of you two is GREAT! You look so pretty!
Anaiah was just smiling when I showed her the pic of you and said, "There's Auntie Amanda." She then began to laugh! She LOVES you. So do I. Miss you, sister!!

brenda said...

I love that butterfly on her face, it is too adorable. I love and miss the Oregon zoo, I hope you will be able to enjoy it all summer long.