Saturday, August 30, 2008

Almost One Year Old...

Tomorrow, September 3rs my sweet niece Anaiah Dawn will celebrate her 1st birthday. I can not believe it, where has the time gone?? As I sit here writing this blog my eyes are full of tears as my heart aches to see her. I know she is so so big now and is doing amazing things that make me smile everytime I hear about them or get to see them in a video. In the past week she has started walking...and I can just see her little face light up every time she is clapped for. I can see Aimee and Andrew's faces light up with pride as she grows and experiences each new phase. I wish that we were all with her to celebrate and show her how much she is loved. I wish I could hold her and kiss her. I wish I could hear her laugh again- it was very cute at 3 months old and I can only imagine how much it has changed. I wish I could watch her dig into her cake and see what she thinks of it. I just wish I could be there instead of here.
My sweet, sweet girl..have a BEAUTIFUL day filled with sunshine and love. I hope you gets lots of kisses and have fun opening all of your gifts!! I miss you so much and am so sad I can't be there on your big day. I pray that this new year brings you happiness, good health and lots of laughs. You are getting so big- I can't wait to see you!! I love you so much!! Hugs and Kisses to you- Auntie Mandie

1 comment:

mamajoy said...

Oh, Amanda, You have a great way with words ditto ditto. It brings back a wonderful day one year ago today. Love, Grandma Joyvsomoion