Sunday, October 26, 2008

Down on the Farm

The first weekend of October, I went home to Idaho and got to bring some of my favorite people with me! Carey and the kids came home to the farm! It was so much fun and we had a good time taking tractor rides, checking out all the tractors, looking in the hay barn, taking rides on Taco (our neighbors horse), playing with the kittens, feeding the chickens and just hanging out. The weather was beautiful and I was excited to share where I grew up with my "kids." Here are some pictures from our time there




05.jpg">



I have the joy of praying for a young lady at church. Kaylin had a birthday in late Septmeber, and we went on a date! We went to Red Robin for lunch, and then we went bowling. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time with her! Also, in late Septmber my babies turned 3, I can't believe they are that big!! We had a very good time at their party and they really enjoyed opening all of their gifts- they did not want that part to end!



No comments: