Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Aimee!!


Happy Birthday my dear sister!!! I can't believe you are the big 30 today!!! My, where has the time gone?!?! I hope that you have a day filled with many blessings and that this year is filled with joy and love daily. I pray that you will find joy in your Savior, laughter in your children, love in your husband and harmony in your relatinships. I pray that you will live each day to the fullest and enjoy each and every second with your sweet babies. I pray you will continue to adjust well to living in a foreign country that is now your home. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but know that I am there in spirit and am thinking of you, praying for you and loving you from afar. I am so thankful for you and that God has blessed you with thirty years, I admire you in so many ways. Thank you for being the best big sister a girl could ask for. I miss you and love you!!!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Aimee
Happy Birthday to you!!!

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Looks like Cheryl got your background fixed.
Dad