Friday, May 22, 2009

I wish..

I wish I had something really exciting to put on my blog since it has been a long,long time since I have updated it! But my life has been pretty ordinary lately. Nothing too exciting is going on. But I did start a new job last month. I have started working with a new family with triplets- and they are all girls this time! Two are identical and one is not. Which is the exact same as the boys I used to take care of! They are very cute and I love dressing them in their clothes! I love this family and know that it is a true blessing that I got this job, it will become full time in June!
The first weekend of May all of our friends were here in Portland for the final events at Cascade. It was so wonderful to see all of my beautiful girlfriends and to catch up, I am just sad as to why they were all here. We all said good-bye to Cascade, the place that brought us together almost 10 years ago..it is so strange to think that Cascade is no longer in existence- it was a great weekend, but very bittersweet. It is hard to let go of a place that really did transform my life in numerous ways.
Our weekend was very busy and packed with one thing after the next and while I was thankful to rest Sunday evening, I was also sad to say goodbye to my friends who live far away. The times we are all together now in one place and few and far between, but we are all grateful when those times happen!! My parents were here that weekend as well, and I was able to visit with them a little bit- and it was nice to see them as well!
Here are some pictures from Cascade weekend and a few of the cute little darlins I am watching now- enjoy!!










No comments: