Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All things Bright and Beautiful

I love the fall season. I love all the beautiful leaves in shades of red, orange and yellow. I love the crisp mornings. I love curling up under a blanket and drinking some hot tea! I love seeing peoples porches and house decorated. I love carving pumpkins. I love seeing all my precious kids dressed in their adorable Halloween costumes. I love the landscape God creates and that He allows us to share in that. I love that it brings about thoughts of being thankful for all our blessings. I love the way this time of year brings families together. I just love it all!
A few weeks ago I had Anaiah all weekend. We had lots of fun reading books, watching Dora, playing on the structure at the mall, finding her Halloween costume, going to the pumpkin patch and just being together! She is so precious and I hope that every time they come back on furlough that I will get that special time with my little niece! She is a precious gift and I want to capture every moment I can with her!



The weekend after that, it was Halloween. I had an awesome and amazing day! I started the day off with some coffee and then going to watch Alyssa's soccer game. It poured lots of rain, but it was worth it to watch her play! She is an aggressive little thing and gets the job done. It was her teams last game, so after it was over we gathered for snacks and hot chocolate. She was very proud to get her trophy- I think she was the best one on the team!! After her game I hung out with them for the remainder of the afternoon. We went to their local grocery store/strip mall and did some trick or treating. That was a lot of fun and the kids looked so adorable in their costumes! Alyssa was Goldilocks and J,B, and D were the 3 little bears!!! I left them to go pick up my sister and the kiddos. We then went home and the kids took a long nap, then we got them ready to go! Anaiah was a beautiful fairy and Evan was the cutest caterpillar ever! We took them to some people's house from church, grabbed some pizza and went home. We enjoyed our fellowship as our brother Drew was here for the weekend. It really was a perfect, fall day! And a Halloween I will remember forever!







And the picture of the 3 Little Pigs is of the girls I nanny for now- pretty cute huh?!

2 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

so cute! love them all:)

Robby and Lynsey said...

Loving all these costumes!! :) The girls you are watching now are so adorable!! Especially dressed as pigs! ha.

Thanks again for coming to see us today! We so enjoyed it. :)