Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!


Yesterday was March 3rd, 2008. That date probably has no significant meaning to most of you, but to me it was the day that my little niece, Anaiah Dawn turned 6 months old!! I can't believe she is all ready half a year old. Time has flown by sooo quickly. It seems like yesterday I was holding her for the first time. I really wish that I could see her!!! I just wish we were closer so that our family could see her change and grow as she learns new things! My sister told my mom that they are starting to put her up on all fours, but when they do she just gets frustrated! She is starting to help Aimee and Andrew turn the pages of her books as they are reading to her. She is also sucking her thumb like her Auntie Amanda used to- hopefully she will not suck it as long as I did!! She is also eating rice cereal, which is pretty exciting!! I just wish I could see her, hold her and give her some kisses. Before I know it she will be walking and talking. They really do grow so fast!!! 
So happy 6 month birthday baby girl!!! I hope you are having fun in Africa. Be good and don't grow too fast. I love you lots and cant wait to see you!!! (make sure your mommy reads this to you!!) You have my heart- Auntie Mandie 

2 comments:

brenda said...

I miss her, too. She is a special little girl and I am really looking foreward to getting to know her over and over again!

mamajoy said...

It doesn't seem possible she is that old. I guess she is getting older and bigger in spite of us sharing it with her. I love her and miss her too and thanks for sharing that thought. You are such a special auntie to Anaiah and such a support to her mommy.
Love, Joy