Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged!! 
8 things I'm Passionate About:
1. kids- and making their lives better by showing them love
2. staying in contact with my friends and family and investing in their lives
3. being honest and true to my word
4. my church family at East County
5. helping others make their load lighter
6. being healthy and living a lifestyle that allows me to do that
7. God and my faith
8. loving others the way I have been loved

8 Things I want to Do before I Die:
1. go to Africa and visit my sister, brother in law and niece
2. marry a man of God
3. have children
4. become a Doula
5. learn how to change a tire
6. ride a real roller coaster
7. travel to Europe
8. have full trust in God all the time 

8 Shows I watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. American Idol
3. Chuck
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. The Hills
7. Project Runway
8. Ace of Cakes

8 Things that Attract me to my Friends:
1. they are compassionate 
2. they make me laugh
3. i can be myself around them
4. they are honest
5. they are loyal
6. they love to have fun
7. they bring out the best in me
8. they challenge me

8 Things I say Often:
1. Derek Paul
2. Jacob Allen
3. Brandon Ross
4. Alyssa Joy
5. No- don't do that!!
6. I love you
7. Don't pee on the floor-pee in the toliet! 
8. Please and Thank you

8 Artist I never Tire Of:
1. Coldplay
2. Nickelcreek
3. Jack Johnson
4. Casting Crowns
5. The Beattles
6. Colbie Callait
7. The Shins
8. Newsboys

8 Things I learned in 07:
1. I was going to be an auntie!!
2. My sister, brother in law and niece were really moving to Africa- and I was sad, excited, sad and happy all at the same time!
3. I want to be a Doula
4. I have a very amazing, loving and compassionate family
5. I can't always get everything accomplished in one day, and that is ok! 
6. I love checking items off my "to-do" list
7. I am loved by God and that is all I need
8. I have the best church family ever! (yes, I do favor them, but they are amazing!!)

who I am tagging:
Bethany
Aimee
Drew

6 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

my favorite one: Don't pee on the floor-pee in the toliet! :) I am glad you did this:) love you!

Amanda Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

I love your blog,Mandie! You are a great writer. Your "don't pee on the floor" quote is likely to be an original and it sure made me laugh. Hope many, if not all of your dreams come true.
Love you. Aunt Sharon

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee Jo said...

Anaiah and I just finished reading about your "8 things...." It was funny. I like that the first 4 things that you say the most are the names of the kids--SO TRUE!! I'll try to do this soon, since you tagged me. I LOVE YOU!
Anaiah says hi and she loves her Auntie Manda VERY MUCH!!

brenda said...

Hey girl! I just found you. Welcome to blogging, I hope to read all about your life on a regular basis!