Friday, February 8, 2008

My first post!!

So I have officially been a member of e-blogger since November, but I am finally putting a post up~ I know that the one person who reads this will be so happy! I really enjoy writing, or it least I used to when I was a student. I will write on here when I feel inspired to do so. And for some reason, right now is one of those times! 
If you view my blog, you will most likely read about my daily adventures with the children I nanny, I take care of triplets that are all boys who turned two in September and a little girl who is 5. Speaking of the little darlins, it has been quite the week. It all started a week ago Thursday when Alyssa stayed home from school with the flu. Then Jacob, Derek and Brandon all got it too. I am waiting to get it myself. I was barfed on 3 times on Wednesday. It was disgusting. Needless to say, I am glad it is a weekend and I will have a few days away to rest and be out of the sick house! 
I will also talk about my adorable little niece Anaiah Dawn who lives in Fort Portal, Uganda. She moved there with her mommy and daddy in December and i miss them all a whole lot. But she is pretty cute and amazing. I was in the room as my sister gave birth to her and it was amazing. God is amazing and I pray his safety and protection over my family as they are so far away. 
I love life. I love my job on most days. I love my church family. I love my family. I love my friends. I love God. I love the beach. I love music. I love to laugh. 
So this is a strange and random post, but it least I finally did one!! Now I need to be off to bed, so goodnight! 

2 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

yay!!!!! hey babe! Looks good! I love you!
kels

Aimee Jo said...

Love the pink. Keep up the writing (you know, in your spare time!) Love you, sis.