Saturday, February 16, 2008

I survived...

I am done being with the kiddos for a few days and I am so glad! It was a long week and I am very tired even after getting a great night of sleep last night. I was able to come home last night and just relax. I still have laundry to put away, which I will have to do before I go to bed since that is where all the hangers and clothes are that somehow need to make it into my closet! I guess I will go and do that after I am done here! So lets see..the rest of my week went pretty well. I ended up taking Brandon to the doctor on Friday and he gave me the name of some stuff to go buy for him to help his little system start moving. So we went and got it and he had all ready pooped once before I left on Friday, so that was a big relief! It was great taking a shower last night that lasted more than 5 minutes and not having a monitor in there to listen for kids. I was able to take the kids outside on Thursday and Friday, which was a huge blessing because it does us all a lot of good to get fresh air! The sun finally shone here and it was beautiful! I am ready for spring time!

Today my parents got here. We went out to lunch for my grandma's birthday with some of our relatives that live here. It seems like we have a bazillion relatives, most of which I am not sure how we are related  and have to re-connect the dots every time! But we had a good time and a nice visit with them. Tonight we just hung out at home. Tomorrow we will go to church and then to lunch. My mom really wants to go to Ikea while she is here, so maybe we will do that tomorrow. I am glad they are here and am grateful to have such a great family! 


No comments: