Tuesday, February 12, 2008

one of those days..

This has all ready been a long week and it is only Tuesday!! This week I am at work 24/7 because the parents I work for are out of town. So I am on duty all the time. Yesterday was pretty good. There was more crying than I would have liked, but that tends to happen when the big sister is around! There always seems to be a little bit more conflict when she is here! But my family came over to have dinner with us so that was great. And when I finally went to bed last night, I conked out! So that brings us to today...and from the time Brandon woke up, he kept telling me his bottom hurt. He was constipated all day..so after trying several different things,and having him cry and scream a lot, I put him in the bath (why did I wait so long to try this??) And with in like 5 minutes he started going potty. It was a lot of fun fishing his poop out of the tub!! So, after getting him cleaned up he was much better, thanks goodness!
Then tonight after all the kids were in bed I started running water with dish soap in it in the sink. Then I went to do a few other things...and I totally forgot about the running water. I came back into the kitchen to find water all over the floor. So I finally got that all cleaned up. Then I put in a load of laundry, and half way through it washing, I rememberd I had some money in a pair of jeans, and I had even checked my pockets!! Apparently I did not check them well enough! So I was able to save the money from the dryer!
I am glad tomorrow is a new day. I am glad I get to go to bed very soon! Lets pray tomorrow goes a little smoother!

1 comment:

kelsey Bryanne said...

sounds like there is just one lesson to be learned... dont have 3 at one time:) you are good at what you do, but its much easier to go home after work:) I love you!
by the way, if I ever have multiples, you're moving in with me!